Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Noah turns 3

I can not believe that Noah is 3!  I know every mother says how she can't believe how quickly the times goes by...blah, blah, blah.  But it's true!  I think back over the past 3 years and it seriously has flown by.  Would I do it over again?  Heck no!  The first few months suck.  There's just no way to word that any better.  You're so sleep deprived, it's a wonder anyone gets fed or bathed.  And I'm sure there were days I didn't brush my hair.  But we all survived.  And now that little man is 3.  



So what'd we do for his big day?  At first we weren't going to do anything.  Great parents, I know.  Then we decided we should do something, just the 4 of us.  Then we decided to invite my parents.  And then it turned out that Salli and her kids were coming down.  So our small little family dinner turned into a small party.  We went to Incredible Pizza to celebrate.  It's this really cool place with a pizza buffet and lots of games for the kids to play and ride.  

The kids had a great time riding the go-karts, bowling, and playing mini-golf.  Then it was time for cupcakes.  Being the cool mom that I am, I made gluten-free cupcakes from home then slapped a 'Happy Birthday' on them.  Noah didn't care as long as they were chocolate.  


So what new and exciting things is this 3-year-old doing?  hmmm...
  • potty-trained!!!
  • sleeps in big boy bed 
  • newly decorated 'transportation' themed room
  • dresses himself (although sometimes the underwear is backwards...hilarious)
  • thinks that honey can go on everything








No comments:

Post a Comment