Friday, October 8, 2010

Random thoughts going through my head...

Sometimes I have the strangest thoughts going through my head.  Here are some from the past few days.  Enjoy:

  • Why is croup called "croup"?  It sounds like an STD.
  • Desitin does not taste good
  • There's a reason pathologists sit alone in small rooms.  Their social skills are seriously lacking.
  • Why are boys so excited about running around naked?  
  • My daughter has lots of hair
  • I think some little monster is eating all the food in the house at night.  That's why I can't make dinner
  • I love Hannah's preschool
  • "Cancer Sucks" is not a good breast cancer motto.  Seriously?  How dumb
  • I'm going to be running tomorrow in a race while wearing a purple shirt with a picture of toilet paper on it.  I'm going to look like Barney just came out of the bathroom.  
  • Lady Gaga's songs make no sense
  • Why does Noah eat so well for other people?
  • I think the dryer ate some socks
  • I think my Diet Mountain Dew had some baby backwash in it.  Nasty.
  • I don't like it when my patient faints on me.  It's not a good time.  
  • I have no time to watch TV and it really doesn't bother me.  
  • Why can I never find a AA battery when I need one!?
  • I really like the new picture of my kids that I posted on my blog but Noah looks like he has a mustache.  
  • I need to wipe Noah's face a little better so he doesn't look like he has a mustache
And that concludes my thoughts.  I have no more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment