Sunday, April 25, 2010

Random thoughts

As I sit here in the relative quiet of my house (both kids are napping and Joel is out for a run), my mind is drifting over the millions of things on my "to do" list. Clean, do laundry, start supper, change sheets on bed. Blah. That's what I think about it all. It's rainy and cloudy outside so it's the perfect time to just sit on my couch a fiddle on the internet. I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures from my camera. Amazing how many pictures just get left on there. I need to finish Noah's on-line scrapbook (FYI. Mixbook.com is an amazing website for scrapbooking) so maybe, just maybe I'll get that done during naptime. Yea, for me if I do.

Here are some random pictures of the kids from around the house. Noah is getting so big! He's finally in the 15%-tile for weight. That was a huge answer to prayer. He got his first ear infection this past week (boo) and he's cutting 2 teeth on the bottom, so he's been a little cranky and not wanting to eat much. At least he was weighed before all that started. I'm sure he's not gaining much right now.

Looking across the street. Probably wishing they could go out and play


After he ate a bite of Joel's apple, he really didn't know what to do with it

Noah found a new toy. Yep, it's a tampon

Hannah loves Noah so much, it looks like she's choking him

This is how Noah's hair dried after bath one day. Looks like a mini-mohawk :)


No comments:

Post a Comment