Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Funny quotes

My daughter is funny. She is 3, almost 4 years old now and she's said a lot of really funny things in her 4 years of life. I've been told I need to write them down. So, here are some of the funny ones:

Mommy, I need my eyes (wanting her binoculars)

Mommy, why does Noah have boobs?

Hannah's verse for Awana one night was: God made the Heavens and the Earth. After reciting this, she thought for a minute then announced that God should have also made the stars.

Hannah: Mommy, I can't find it!
Me: Find what?
Hannah: The other one (while making hand motions)
Me: The other what?
Hannah: I can't remember. Where is it!?
Me: Uhhh...hmmm

Mommy, if the lions come to get you, I'll growl at them and scare them away.

Mommy, I want to ride a horse. Then I want to be chased by a lion so the horse runs really fast. That'd be really cool! (she had watched The Lion King a few too many times)

Hannah's Awana verse: Serve the Lord with gladness.
Hannah's version: Serve the Lord with the glasses.

Mommy! I can't pee. It's all inside me and won't come out! See?! (as she pulls up her shirt and shows me her underwear)

Mommy, I ate all my food. You can't see it because it's on my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment