Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Natalie's party and other adventures

Here are some new pictures of my kids and some of the things we've been up to. Enjoy :)
Noah was trying some new foods. He's eating finger foods now so today's menu was fish sticks, avacadoes and sweet potatoes. You can't tell from this picture, but he actually ate really well! This could possibly be my favorite picture of all time
We took the kids to the Bass Pro Shop in Altoona to look around. We had heard there was a giant aquarium and lots of taxidermied animals. Hannah loved it
You can't tell very well because of the glare but there's a huge catfish headed right for Hannah. She was just staring at it. It kept opening it's mouth when it got near Hannah. I'm convinced it was trying to eat her
It's a stuffed dog but Hannah wanted to pet it anyway. It was cute.

We went up to Minneapolis a few weekends ago for my niece, Natalie's 4th birthday party. She had it at Pump It Up which is a big inflatable playground. It's awesome. Anyway, here are some pictures from that day. Hannah LOVED it. Noah stayed at my sister's house with my mom since he's a too little to really enjoy it.

All the kids at the party. Hannah's standing all the way to the left
Hannah was put in time out for a few minutes. She wasn't too excited about it
Joel helping Hannah over the obstacle course

Joel with Hannah, Natalie, and Jack


3 comments:

  1. Sara, I hate to break it to you, but it was Natalie's 5th birthday party. Not 4th. :-) I'm here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I can't believe I made that mistake! I'm a horrible aunt. And didn't you have to correct me on how to spell Katherine's name? Man, I'm not winning any awards for best aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yes now that you mention it I believe I did have to correct you on the spelling of Katie's name. It's ok, Sara. You're not a terrible aunt. It's just fun :-)

    ReplyDelete