Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures...

I haven't posted any new pics of my kids for a while.  I thought Noah had hidden the cord connecting the camera to the computer but in reality, I'm just blind.  The cord was right where it was supposed to be. :)  So...enjoy...

Hannah was really excited to have her picture taken with Noah.  

This picture reminds me of a Sure Deodorant commercial

I think I had told Hannah to hug Noah.  Instead, she's choking him.

Not sure what was so funny.  Perhaps I had made a funny face.  

Hannah helping daddy make pizza

I told Noah to smile so Hannah thought she needed to help


I have no words...

The awesome benches my friend Laura made for my kids.  She designed them after their rooms.  

Trying out their new stools so they can "help" daddy.  Poor Noah is still a little short.  

No comments:

Post a Comment