Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some days...

  • I want to strangle my dog for pooping in the house.
  • I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs.
  • I want to go somewhere by myself and just listen to nature.
  • I want to tell my kids that whining/complaining/being fussy is going to put mommy in an early grave.
  • I want to strangle my husband for various reasons.
  • I want ask all my patients that show up late for their appointment what was so important that they needed to waste my time.
  • I want to ask the Title XIX patients how they can afford a better phone/purse/clothes than me.
  • I want to clean my entire house from top to bottom then take pictures for memories' sake.
  • I want to hug my kids the entire day.
  • I want to eat an entire pizza and big vat of ice cream without gaining an ounce.
  • I want to spend time with my best friend, and only my best friend.
I have many good days, some bad days, and a few really bad days.  No matter what happens, I love that I have a family who loves me, friends who like me, and a dog who tolerates me.  Life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on all of that! I don't miss the Title 19 stuff either ;)

    ReplyDelete