Friday, December 17, 2010

Hannah's Christmas Program

Today Hannah had her 1st ever Preschool Christmas Program.  Let me just say that my daughter is amazing.  Granted, I am her mother.  However, she did SUCH a great job.  Before I became a mommy I would've thought the program was the cheesiest, silliest thing in the world.  But now that I have a child up there, I think it's awesome.  It's still cheesy and corny but if you look at all the parents/grandparents in the crowd, we're all just eating it up.  I had a dorky grin on my face from the moment Hannah walked in the door to the moment we got back in the car to leave.  I'm so proud of her.
Hannah in her new Christmas dress

Mommy and Hannah

Noah really wanted to be in the picture.  I think Hannah was sick of smiling!

My little reindeer girl

I don't remember what song they were singing but Hannah was really into it!

What a cutie!

She is holding the "R".  I was the proudest mother there

She did such a good job with her prop

She's been hanging out with Aunt Salli a little too much.  She's starting to pose

Proud daddy with his little angel

Proud mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment