Saturday, March 20, 2010

Winter Blues

I'm so sick of snow and cold! I think I'm more annoyed now because we had such great weather a few days ago followed by a brief snow storm. Why am I annoyed? Well, because it snowed...again. After all the masses of snow had finally melted, we then had another 3" or so fall followed by cold temps. Ugh...sometimes I hate living in Iowa.

So, since Hannah had been teased with 60 degree weather on Thursday and got to play outside, she wasn't too happy on Friday when the temperature dropped and the snow started falling. To ward off the winter blues, I took her to McDonalds last night for a little mommy/daughter bonding. And what's better than bonding over McNuggets and fries?

After we had eaten our incredibly greasy, yet tasty meal, Hannah wanted to play in the giant play land. It was amazing how agile that little girl is! She went flying through the tunnels and down the slides. A few years ago, she would have cried and screamed if I left her side for more than 3 seconds. Now, she just waved at me as I sat watching her. My little baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment